I like my job! it's fun! hahaha.
Hey, I don't look malay right? Or eurasian? All the bellboys have been asking me if I'm eurasian, or malay, they say I don't look chinese.
wtf mann.
Oh, I love bellboys! they're sooo cuteeeee haha, cute meaning they're nice and talk and talk and gossip and ahhhhhhhhhhh sooooo cuteeee!!!! And they're soooo friendly. haha. I love bellboys!
(Nigel says they should be "bellmen" since they're old)
*dum-dum-dum-dish!!*
ok though on the downside, my feet hurt like a bitch.
Today Gillian (the other girl on duty today) and I were so bored we started doing weird things with our feet, like walk retardedly and spin around and play stupid things like walking sideways without stepping on lines. Lol.
And Jamil, a bellboy, saw us through the glass doors and started laughing omfgggggg sooo embarrassing! hahaha!
But, all in all, I like my job!
And I like bellboys!! (X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment